Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 2010 - My First Blog Post




Greetings!

My name is Suzanne Weatherman and I live in the Missouri Ozarks in Springfield. I handcraft lampwork beads out of Moretti glass rods. I use a Mini CC torch and I digitally anneal all my beads in a Paragon Bluebird kiln. It's extremely hard for me to believe I'm almost 60 years old because I still feel young. I've been told it shows in my creations!

If you had told me a couple of years ago that I'd have an Etsy shop and be selling my handcrafted lampwork beads online I would have told you that you were crazy! And yet, I do and I am!! Please check out suzoom.etsy.com! Now, doing a Blog!?! That's not only crazy, but out of this world nuts!! And yet, here goes!

My Etsy shop has turned out to be lots of fun! My main focus is on making the different dog and cat breeds come alive in glass! I love doing custom work, and as a result I've become acquainted with many wonderful people who have very special pets.

I also love making sea life, plant life, and various other animals... but I'll save those for a future post!

I plan on featuring at least one of my favorite artists in each of my blog posts. But I haven't figured out how to do that yet so for now I'll say so long.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Suzanne, I could not find an email address to directly contact you. Could you please contact me at Nikki[at]theartisangroup.org I would like to talk to you about promoting your wonderful dog and cat beads

    ReplyDelete